THE IMAGE OF SPORTS - SPORTS PHOTOGRAPHY
THE IMAGE OF SPORTS - SPORTS PHOTOGRAPHY

SPORTS EVENTS PHOTOGRAPHER

I offer my services as a photographer for sporting events. An entire photo session, whether it is an individual or a group in action, in any sports specialty, whether indoors or outdoors.

If you want to have souvenir photos of your sports specialty, either with your vehicle, of your child practicing their favorite sport or of any person or group in action that practices any sport, you are in the right place.

My goal is for you to be fully satisfied with the photo session to be carried out.
If you decide to hire my services, we will review various aspects of the session before it is carried out: whether it will take place outdoors or indoors, the time of day to observe the existing lighting (outdoors) or the type of light (indoors), from where you can take the shots, etc ...

I also do corporate photography, generating images that can be used both for the exterior and for internal use of the company itself.

Ask me for a budget without any commitment.
My rates are as follows:
The first hour €120, the second hour €100 and the following €50.
We can also agree on a price for a specific session.
30% of the work will be paid at the time of acceptance and signature of the budget, the remaining 70% at the conclusion of the same.

Prices without VAT.

Copyright included.

FIXANDO

You will also find us on the FIXANDO website.

ZAASK

También nos encontrarás en la web de ZAASK

CRONOSHARE

También nos encontrarás en la web de CRONOSHARE.

CERRAMOS A FINAL DE MAYO POR JUBILACIÓN site by Bluekea